Northen Alliance

Long story short: I started playing as northen alliance, went through their entire campagin twice and unlocked Fern’s and Siv’s reciepies, but unfortunately after departing with the hearthlings from the second town and establishing a new outpost the reciepies simply disappeared. Amberstone decorations, are availble to crafters, as well as Kobold gongs, but Siv’s and Fern’s items are simply gone from the crafting menu. I have tried doing it the other way around and start a northen alliance campagin with hearthlings from ascendecy and all the craftble gear, weapons and decorations unlocked through previous playthrough have stayed. Thus far I really enjoyed the game and I would love to continue playing with the hearthlings I have grown attached to.
P.S.
I am sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, or something is hard to understand. English is not my first language.

Your English is very clear and you’re not the first one who has noticed this problem.

Since I am not the first one is there any possiblility that the soultion to the problem has been found?

It’s more that the game needs a bit more work. Hopefully they’ll fix it.

Hopefully. Thanks for your replies.