No mining cursor after LUA error

Summary:
I get the error:

release-549 (x64)
No matching overload found, candidates: custom [class std::shared_ptr<class radiant::client::RenderNode>] create_region_outline_node(lua_State*,unsigned int,Region3 const&,Color4 const&,Color4 const&,std::string const&,int)
stack traceback:
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function 'create_region_outline_node'
    stonehearth/renderers/water/water_renderer.lua:84: in function '_update'
    stonehearth/renderers/water/water_renderer.lua:18: in function <stonehearth/renderers/water/water_renderer.lua:17>
    [C]: in function 'push_object_state'
    stonehearth/renderers/water/water_renderer.lua:21: in function <stonehearth/renderers/water/water_renderer.lua:8>

and it’s not possible to select a region for mining. Both m and n mining cursors wont show up

Steps to reproduce:

1. start a new game
  2. get the error
  3. press m or n or use the ui buttons

Expected Results:
Cursor changes to mining and block area for mining is highlighted and selected as mining zone when clicked

Actual Results:
No cursor change, no mining blocks no mining possible with click

Notes:
The error occurs befor placing the banner, after the world has loaded completely
if you press m or n and hover over a hearthling or a tree it changes to a red X and you loose the ability to pan or rotate the view with the mouse until you do a single rightclick, keyboard movement works fine.
Error also happens when loading an old savegame

Attachments:
stonehearth.log (355.5 KB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
549 x64 no mods

System Information:
i2500 8GB GTX970

(Edit: Attached log)

Try refreshing your UI (I think it is Shift+5) post results :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Refreshing the UI is the first thing I try every bug :wink:
Unfortunately it doesn’t help here

1 Like

After a fresh install because I had to change a harddisk the error and mining bug is gone so I think this could have been some sort of problem with damaged files after the steam update to 549 :unamused:

1 Like