Multiple Engine Errors 822bd4cc-adad-11e5-9d3c-7a79190eaec2

Title:
Not sure what I did for it to pop up.

Notes:

#1:

release-489 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: attempt to call method 'is_valid' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'is_valid'
    radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: in function 'destroy_entity'
    stonehearth/call_handlers/entities_call_handler.luac:5: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/entities_call_handler.luac:5>

#2:

release-489 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
release -489 (x64)

Hey there @Tempest, welcome to the Discourse! Thanks for the report. While you might not have a definite cause, can you share what was happening (in general)? Building, mining, farming, fighting, etc…

Mining. I was trying to clear out a cave like area.

1 Like

#3:

release-489 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: attempt to call method 'is_valid' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'is_valid'
    radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: in function 'destroy_entity'
    stonehearth/call_handlers/entities_call_handler.luac:5: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/entities_call_handler.luac:5>

#4:

release-489 (x64)
stack traceback:

#5:

release-489 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id'
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'get_id'
    stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.luac:304: in function 'is_storage_for_filter_fn'
    stonehearth/ai/actions/restock_storage_action.luac:7: in function 'filter_fn'
    stonehearth/ai/actions/find_path_to_entity_type.luac:21: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/find_path_to_entity_type.luac:21>
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function 'start'
    stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:125: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:122>
    ...onehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.luac:56: in function <...onehearth/services/server/tasks/run_task_action.luac:53>
    stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:125: in function <stonehearth/services/server/ai/compound_action.luac:122>
    [C]: in function 'run'
    stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.luac:186: in function '_thread_main'
    stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:90: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89>
    [C]: in function 'xpcall'
    stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.luac:89: in function 'f'
    radiant/lib/env.luac:8: in function <radiant/lib/env.luac:8>

This time I was trying to delete a storage area with a large amount of resources in it.

1 Like

not sure what this means but it popped up after refreshing my bar.

release-491 (x64)
radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: attempt to call method ‘is_valid’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘is_valid’
radiant/modules/entities.luac:37: in function ‘destroy_entity’

there was a second one too

release-491 (x64)
stack traceback:

Hearthlings aren’t really moving anything. even after closing the game and then connecting again.

Hey there @Hush564, what exactly do you mean by “refreshing my bar”?

I hit the F5 buttons to refresh the bar at the bottom. Then this popped up.

OK, got it! Can you upload the save game where this occurs?

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the folder, and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4K12UrmzEyblY1ZzlzQ3o2OVE/view?usp=sharing

I think this was right… i did the zip through winrar if that’s okay?

Looks good to me! I won’t be doing anything with the save though…that’s for the devs. The error isn’t really giving me much to go on though, so not really sure who to page…going to throw this one at @sdee, she’ll figure out where to route it!

Mkay, If I get anymore should I add them here? I’m still trying to play the save so I don’t know what’ll happen

Sure! If you want to check out the existing threads in #support:bug-reports first, we (the mods) would appreciate it as we like to keep each thread to a single topic. If not (or if you don’t see one), don’t worry, we’ll move stuff around if we have to.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to check first! Thanks for the quick help :smile: I just don’t like when my game acts like this… I don’t want to start all the way over again lol My last one just completely stopped working, wouldn’t even load before kicking me to the start.

2 Likes