[Release-852 x64] Engine error

Summary:
Hello, reporting a engine error pop up box ! :smiley:

release-852 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:579: (6023 Trilla Jondal) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reasons: <no reason (x10)>
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/commons.lua:53: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:262: in function ‘verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:579: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:518: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:277: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:274>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:73: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:274: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Steps to reproduce:

1. Actualy, i don’t know what really happend so reproduce it seems hard as far i as i know :o

Expected Results:
Playing without error engine message :smiley:
Actual Results:
Message popped up for no apparent reason :smiley:
Notes:
I wasn’t in front on my screen when the message popped up so i just got time to pause and screen

Have to say, my worker don’t want to build my house :confused: they just started the foundation but stopped after this :frowning: i allready destroyed the building to rebuild it but they don’t seem to care :frowning:
Attachments:
Visionneuse images - Noelshack - https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/22/6/1527919214-bug.jpg screen of the bug

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FvyMgYkSZvNfyzJMyyWpElE2KGKSvUOd save game
Version Number and Mods in use:
Release-852 x64
System Information:
Windows 10 ultimate, i7 7700k intel processor, 16 ghz ddr4, gtx 1080.

As you can see, they just build the front wall with the windows but they stopped after that !
I can provide a new save game if you want

Notes : since i’m on a hard game start, i really need this net worth from building but it seems they cannot build them :frowning:

Sorry, for the third post ! I think i’m uninstalling the game and do a fresh new install ! We’ll stay in touch if it happen again :slight_smile:

Are you using the new or old builder? The Old Builder is bugged. Even the old templates are bugged. Just use the new builder exclusively if you wish to build in a24. If you wish to continue using the Old Builder you’ll have to go back to a23 by leaving the beta.

1 Like

That save is using the old building system, which is no longer supported and will be removed in the next release.

Holy cow ! Sorry guys ! I must have missed that information :confused:
Well, time to use the new builder system :smiley: