New to Forum My First Building

Hi all, I’m Dom and i’m new to the forum after looing through the discussions and seeing the 2 storey build thread I then went and started playing the game, which is brilliant apart from the bugs and crashes which now makes me save the game every minute haha, anyway here is my first building, hope you like

3 Likes

Hey there again @b19dom, I see you got the flower pots placed without crashing!

Just so you are aware for the future, showing off cool stuff you build in the game typically goes into the gameplay category. That is where one can find all of the awesome things people are building, from house to castles to entire cities. The general discussion category is more for…well…discussions :wink:

Anyway, looks great! It has been a while since I have done any major building in Stonehearth myself. Between school, work, and trying to update the Stonehearth wiki, I keep forgetting to play!

######Paging @8BitCrab, @Relyss, @SteveAdamo, @Avairian, needs gameplay category…

3 Likes

did get this error but game didn’t crash like it normally does, but with me saving every minute I am prepared if it does crash, one other problem I have come across is save game after playing for longer than a hour the game will not save, the saving flashes on but game doesn’t save
release-465 (x32)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…hearth/components/observers/observers_component.luac:19: in function ‘remove_observer’
…hearth/components/observers/observers_component.luac:8: in function <…hearth/components/observers/observers_component.luac:7>