New Steam early access title: Dig or Die!

hey folks! so I was watching one of my favorite Youtubers during lunch today ( @paulsoaresjr ), and he put together a quick first look at a title I will be enjoying later tonight: Dig or Die!

its currently in early access on Steam for a measly $3, so head on over and take a look… I fell in love with the title after the first few minutes of Paul’s video… :smile:

Steam

Paul’s "first look"

3 Likes

Looks promising, and for only $3…

I’ll be gone for the next 24 hours or so, busy with life :smile: Thanks @SteveAdamo!

1 Like

thanks for letting me know about this game bought it and loving it

you are quite welcome! I was only able to play for about 30 minutes last night, but it was a blast…

very simple mechanics, but also very intense battles when night fell! :smile:

I can see this only getting better over time as the developer adds more recipes, etc. :+1:

1 Like

I love how the developer of the game has replied to every post that I’ve looked at in the steam discussions thread

oh and beat the game will play again 4.5/5 the missing .5 is the in development part xD

wow, didn’t realize there was an “end game” yet… :smile:

don’t spoil it for me! I am having a blast, hiding in my concrete lean-to… :blush:

Srsly I saw this too and was like “OMG I NEED TO GET THIS!!!” Curse my ever increasing bills and debt… Unfortunately this is one i’m going to have to pass up… Honestly Paul has definitely lead me to some awesome indie games and he kind of awoke the indie beast within me…never realized my love for indie games…or indie games in general!!!

1 Like

:grin: Got this but I can’t touch it until April!!! Thanks for the suggestion. I’m at the point in my life where I’m so busy I can only afford to play ‘casual’ games for about 1 hour at a time, this seems to fit the bill!

1 Like

riiiight… keep telling yourself that… :wink:

but yeah, I find myself in the same boat… when all is said and done, I have about an hour of “free time” each night as well (during the workweek), so it takes some juggling to work in my gaming time… :smile:

3 Likes

each day cycle is about 12mins I’ve sat and only played for 30mins with this game so it’s a good game for limites time to play

then there’s getting caught up in a game can’t help you out :wink:

2 Likes