[new builder] Can't move furniture to a newly built structure

Summary:
After the building is complete, placing furniture inside works, but moving furniture that was previously placed elsewhere gives a lua error.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Construct a building using new builder
  2. Place a piece of furniture outside of the building
  3. Try to “Move item” inside the building

Actual Results:

release-825 (x64)
...tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:161: attempt to call method 'place_item_on_structure' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'place_item_on_structure'
	...tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:161: in function '_place_item_on_new_structure'
	...tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:91: in function <...tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:81>

Version Number and Mods in use:
A24 new builder, r825

System Information:
Win7 x64

1 Like

Seconding this problem, tried it by moving my hearth in yesterday, same problem

I’m also seconding (thirding?) this from the old builder, this problem has been in the game for multiple alphas. And now that I’m trying to move stuff like the hearth or banner (I’m trying out more ambitious builds) it’s rather frustrating.

Same issue

Summary:
Unable to transfer furniture from any place to the new building. For now, I can only place it exact from the inventory.

Steps to reproduce:

1. place any furniture on the ground (a chair, for example)
  2. build any house (or just floor) via New Builder
  3. Try to transfer the chair (you’ve placed on the ground in step 1) to the floor of the new building from step 2 (you can’t)
1 Like

Summary:
Heya folks - Using the new builder (which I love, keep up the great work!), but I’m encountering the following error. After completing a new building, I’m attempting to place a workshop (a Pottery workshop, in this case) into the new building. Once I click to place, I receive two error messages - and the workshop stubbornly stays where it once was. The bug is reproducible with each fresh load/restart of the client.

The first error message:
release-825 (x64)[M]
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:161: attempt to call method ‘place_item_on_structure’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘place_item_on_structure’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:161: in function ‘_place_item_on_new_structure’
…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:91: in function <…tonehearth/call_handlers/place_item_call_handler.lua:81>

And the second:
release-825 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Steps to reproduce:

1. Move the already placed Pottery workshop anywhere inside the fresh new building

Expected Results:
The Pottery workshop should be moved to the new building.

Actual Results:
Two error messages and me scratching my head.

Version Number and Mods in use:
Stonehearth 0.24.0 Release 825) x64 build. Mods are: amris_maximus, autoharvest_mod, betterstorage, extraload, locksofmanyhair_nc, miner_prof, and settlementdecor, along with rayaas_children, of course.

System Information:

1 Like

Whoops, forgot to provide a link to the save -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T5kOmCE6exDCI8BiVT5r_cy5mVsqPKnk