Naomi's Bug Splat

Another bug this time within the same combat about a minute later.

release-559 (x64)
(4912 Edwyne Burlyhands) (stonehearth:combat:heal) bad frame transition to “unit_not_ready” from "running"
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:322: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:515: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:379: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:360>
[C]: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:66: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:38>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘execute’
…tonehearth/ai/actions/combat/execute_heal_action.lua:108: in function <…tonehearth/ai/actions/combat/execute_heal_action.lua:68>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Reloaded the game and the error happened again
release-559 (x64)
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: in function ‘get_dependencies’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:163: in function ‘_are_dependencies_satisfied’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:202: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:41: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:39>

release-559 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Combat Error
release-559 (x64)
start thinking called from non-stopped state "ready"
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘set_think_output’
…ctions/combat/move_to_targetable_location_action.lua:94: in function ‘_update_think_output’
…ctions/combat/move_to_targetable_location_action.lua:27: in function '_changed_cb’
radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:12: in function <radiant/modules/filtered_trace.lua:7>

Hey I have a bit of an issue.
My game has gotten to a point and one of my curtains refuses to build its self. I erased it with the command and reissued the build request (which normally fixes this) but it didn’t resolve, can you guys help me trouble shoot why its not building?

What fails is that the curtain isn’t crafted, or that it isn’t placed in the building?

Maybe having deleted it via command needs you to manually place it again.

If it’s not being placed, there could be many reasons. Are your hearthlings free? Have you tried saving / reloading or closing and reopening the game?

Is the place where you want to place it blocked by other objects?

Edit: hmm some user complained about hearthlings not being able to place windows and doors, perhaps it’s related to your issue: Windows not placing during building but inventory quantity decreases :sweat:

all my hearthlings are free. reloading didn’t work, cancling the task and resubmitting it didn’t work and its being ignored even when having deconstructed the rest of the cabbin. I also have a stockpile of curtains ready to go up. as far as i can tell there is nothing stopping it going up.
@Relyss

Edit; looking at the post you linked thats not an issue either as It is a one floor building

Could you upload the save file where the bug is happening?
Maybe we can get the devs to take a look at it.

how do I do that?
@Relyss

Go to the folder where you have Stonehearth installed, and you should see a subfolder called saved_games.

The folders inside saved_games contain your different savefiles, each savefile is composed of several files. Find the affected save, zip its folder, and upload it here.

The file is too large to upload here :s

@Relyss

Hmm in that case you can upload it to a free hosting site ( like Google Drive, or Dropbox, or FileDropper, etc, whichever you find easier for you) and share the download link here.

@Relyss Okay here you go; Dropbox - Link not found

1 Like

@Relyss Any luck getting it to work yourside?

Yup. Is it the one that appears as ghost when you load the save and hide the walls with the vision?
You have both a ghost and a placed curtain there.

Hide the walls so you can see the ghost curtains and ghost ladder. Select the curtains, type destroy in the console (ctrl-c) and do the same for the ladder. In the other vision modes, you can see the placed (not ghost) curtains.

Also, you’re short on wood. Cut some trees and you will be able to place other curtains at the right of the previous ones.
At first I didn’t see why they weren’t building the ladders, it was just that you didn’t have enough logs =)

To my knowledge the ladder is already built. though your right on me being low on wood. one moment i’ll break a stock pile and see if that helps.

1 Like

It is house 2 on the WN side of the map btw (the west wing north side)

Broke the stock pile but there still ignoring the situation (despite having 148 logs active now)

Yes, that one.

I think the workers are stuck because they can’t place the curtains on top of placed curtains.

The ladder there doesn’t have a button to remove it, that’s why I said to delete everything with the console (there’s already one placed).

Oh wow, I reloaded again, dragged the cancel task tool on top of the curtain, and two wokers came and placed more curtains on top of that one x__X

1 Like

I just used destory lets see what happens :s

on the ghost and the ladder?