My Experience and suggestions so far (I hope devs to take a look of those thoughts)

First of all I hope the developers respond to users suggestions.
Second forgive me for my english im from Greece.

So i played the last version - 15.549 - and for an apha is very playable.
My comments and suggestions:

1. The characters are like RPG games. They have some statistics, skills, levels etc. It would be nice to do something useful with this instead with current automatic level up system. Example maybe the farmer have a skill tree and to chose what we want to do. Also It would be nice if when leveling up the character to give some points to spent for the attributes.

2. The Army system is the final or no? I mean, ok, there are some solder options (warriors with swords or mauls etc) but there is no something special. No archers? I construct a building with the stone roof that its like a caste. it would be nice if I could assign an archer or a scout on top of this.

3. Assigns. Bed assigns, home assign? Not at all? Will be in the future?

4. Building names. I want to build buildings and the core of the game to know what exactly is. Not just a building.
    Say that i build a custom building and from menu to choose what type that building is. Why? An example is this:
    If i want a building to make an outpost, a character ho is a scout, can go automatic to this building an from up there he looks for creatures that coming. If sees creatures, they ring the outposts bell to inform the village.

5. More Custom building options. Is this the final tool for desing custom buildings?

1 Like

Explaining more for 3).
This i thing is must. Say that i have a farmer and next to the farm a house. I want this house to belong to the farmer so the farmer be closer to the farm

1 Like

I’m pretty new here also, but the combat system is actually what they’re working on next. If you check out their blog you’ll see early edition Knight (tank).

2 Likes

If you watch back some of the streams and watch the desktop Tuesdays and take a look at the Trello board you will see that they have thought about all the things you have suggested and at least 1 ,2, 3 and 5 are in the pipe line at some point. :smiley:

2 Likes

[quote=“ConnorMacLeod7, post:1, topic:21234”]

1. The characters are like RPG games. They have some statistics, skills, levels etc. It would be nice to do something useful with this instead with current automatic level up system. Example maybe the farmer have a skill tree and to chose what we want to do. Also It would be nice if when leveling up the character to give some points to spent for the attributes.[/quote]
    The leveling system is not finished. As you may have not seen each level up as “example” farmer gives the hearthling a bonus on “example” her/his speed or beeing able to carry more stuff.
    This is partly in the game, you can look this up if you open up the character card of an hearthling.

[quote]
2) The Army system is the final or no? I mean, ok, there are some solder options (warriors with swords or mauls etc) but there is no something special. No archers? I construct a building with the stone roof that its like a caste. it would be nice if I could assign an archer or a scout on top of this.[/quote]
No it is not final, go to the main site, not forum, or the youtube channel " Radiant Entertainment" and you will see that there will be more classes, like the archer or the cleric.

Bed assignment was in the game … early stage … but led to some problems.
This is why it is not in the current version.
Maybe it will come back, maybe not.

You can name buildings and their templates when you designe them but that is not what you want.
You want to specify a building to a uhm job. and assigne it to an hearthling or an hearthling to that building.
Maybe this will come, maybe not …

What? Do you mean more stuff to add to an building, like different roof types, colours and so on?
Or what do you mean?
Since you can build, if it will get build :stuck_out_tongue: , absolute anything right now.
Like this here:

he is building a giant tree.
It is not as cool as my cave city

cough cough
cough cough
but still, you can build almost everything.

1 Like

Hey there @ConnorMacLeod7 and @Undeadbanana, welcome to the Discourse!

Ok, nice to see some feedback. :slight_smile:

@groms for 5) i mean more customization. Like there is no option if i want the walls of a building at half size.
@Undeadbanana Yes! I saw it this morning. Thanks for the info. Nice to hear this.