- perhaps crating a job specifically for building. My characters have done mainly anything else but building.
- When characters are assigned a specific job, they only carry out that specific job. I needed to create a few items for the goblins, but my characters where just focusing on anything but. As a result they attacked.
- Create the ability to explore. The only way I’ve found is to harvest the items.
- When mining the character just mine at will. Perhaps they could mine one level at a time.
- task prioritization list for the characters. So you can make one villager collect the items before he mines, and another to mine before he collects. That way they can work in unison.
- perhaps with the militia/swordsmen, you can choose when to attack and when to regroup to the flag. One of the chieftain passed my settlement to use my ladder and as a result one of my newly upgraded warrior attacked him. Luckily enough the the chieftain did not attack back, for some reason. I presume its to do with the fact that the option to attack hasn’t been created yet.
But ye, here are just a few experiences so far