My creations with Slabs / Currently - A slab town!

while not wanting to derail, I also don’t feel its necessary to spin up a new thread to ask this question…

and since I think its related to slabs, im posing it here: how can I rescue one of my hearthlings that is trapped in mid air?

I have tried multiple times to build slab steps up to her feet, but my other workers refuse to build it… they only dig out the “road” portion, but refuse to build the steps…

is there a keyboard shortcut/cheat that I’ve heard mentioned perhaps? that helps place individual blocks? or did I just imagine that? :smile:

select the stairs that they aren’t building press the ~ key, then type in ib and press enter, this is the auto-build command, no hearthlings requires :smile:

1 Like

Haha just saw your issue on your YouTube channel, It was pretty funny. Apart from that did you manage to find a fix or did @8BitCrab suggestion work? :wink:

2 Likes

@8BitCrab’s solution worked like a charm, and my Stonemason is back in action! :smile: :clap:

good thing too, as she was starting to look a little pale, floating up there in mid air for a good couple of days… :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve found you can place ladders on them (lol). Takes a bit of playing around to get it to place sometimes

1 Like

I wished I had gottn a screen shot, but at one point I had built a fairly tall fox statue and a hearthling got stuck on its head. It looked pretty funny and cool.

2 Likes