Multiple save building / One that's been edited many times will not build

Summary:
I was working on a complex wall segment and had to edit it over a few days. when I went to finely build it all the work I did to it after the first day vanished when I clicked build. In addition if I try to save the template it saves with the needed materials but with no image and no building. lastly Instant build won’t work on it. this is vastly discouraging that I can’t seem to get anything building right as of the current build.

Steps to reproduce:

1. make a building part of the way and save
  2. come back the next day finish the building and click build
  3. cry a little inside because you stayed up til 4 am to try and create the ultimate defense

Expected Results:
A glorious wall

Actual Results:
Sadness

Notes:
Please make building the main focus for future updates (especially scaffolding clean up and placement)

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
A17 3002

System Information:
i7, 970 Gtx Evga, 1tb solid state drive, windows 7 64 bit.

1 Like

Here is an image of the template and after clicking build

Hello @WolfTheNinja :slight_smile:

Could you upload your save (and your template) so devs can take a better look?

Is your save from A17 or did you start it on A16 and then kept designing the building on A17 (just to confirm)?

it was all built on A17 3002 build I’ll upload the save and the building template tomorrow after I get out of work. I’ll also try to see if I can the corresponding error that appears sometimes.

1 Like

template.zip (16.2 KB)

1465577646321.zip (5.4 MB)

1465578595473.zip (5.1 MB)

1 Like

Adding @not_owen_wilson. There are a bunch of building fixes in yesterday’s build, develop-3010; let us know if that helps!

3 Likes