Multiplayer Game Crash After Stuttering

Summary:

After playing for numerous hours ever so happily, the game suddenly started lagging for both of us (me and my little brother), and then I told him to save it so I can try to reload the game, and the game horribly crashed! He was the host by the way… But, to be fairly honest, the game is just awesome and the time passed quickly - and after hours of gameplay! THE ONLY ISSUE, however, was that we had a single “auto-saved” bloody save-game, which made me really furious!-_-

Also, there was no crash file in either the executables’ directories…

Attachments:

His Stonehearth.log: stonehearth.log (39.4 KB)

His auto-save folder: auto_save.zip (8.4 MB)

His Steam’s shadercache, if it helps: 253250.zip (448.6 KB)

His error screenshot:

His error copy-to-clipboard:

release-949 (x64)
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:111: attempt to index local ‘json’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:111: in function <stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:61>

Versions and Mods:

Last stable, default version of the game for both of us; and no mods at all.

System Information:

Windows version 10, and his Steam caches; including Nvidia’s caches, I think; is included in the attachments, to help hopefully.

Notes:

For God’s sake, can’t the auto-save feature instantiate different files, so that if one file gets corrupted, a previous close save can be used instead?! We really counted on this feature and now we’re screwed. It’s the only one and it’s bugged!-_-’

The last thing we’re doing was mining too much (both of us) and especially downwards! He was mining underneath his village, maybe, and I was planning for both tunnels to meet somewhere!^_^’