Multi racial settlements Discussion And T-shirts

The only reason it hasn’t happened yet is because the livestreams haven’t shown much code. As an example take one of the most recent ones, the second time one. In it we saw how to create an action, set it’s priority, tell it to do something, check whether a specific mod is loaded, create events, connect to the game mainloop, trigger events (might be a message system instead of a event one but we can still do it), register events with the game. I’m sure I could find more stuff related if I went through the flashes in things like the mammoth livestream but basically it all comes down to how much we’ve actually seen, even if we have to theorise how to use it and build knowledge off scraps sooner or later someone will actually try it. Then anything we’ve even somewhat seen how to do will be known how to do.

its also worth mentioning, that the existing steps/processes are being refined, to make modding a little more efficient (abstracting some of the underlying logic)…

What’s Logic? Is it a new thing in the game? I’ve never heard of it before.

But still, someone say something about my last post dangit! I made this thing FOR discussion, i went and tried to get it more on track, and now we’re talking about Fairies and Turtles.

you made a comment about modding in t-shirts, which i took as a joke (although custom outfits per race is a definite must)…

the conversation then shifted to the (hypothetical) process for creating new races… seemed pretty relevant to me… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So did T-Shirts, And now look what’s happened, the name has changed!

Authough…

Might end up being the title too.

1 Like

My t-shirt Idea shall change the world!!!

1 Like

Calm down man! To much! To much! Anyways, Turtles and Fairies.

Turtles and Fairies can where t-shirts too…

so many options…

Smaller ones where you can’t see the actual picture.

Ah but you can @Smith, just carry a microscope around.

1 Like