More objects furniture

I like how the game is going, but I feel the absence of objects for home decoration, no sofa, balcony, could have more weapons and armor choices, poles, among others … I am not criticizing the game, I’m just asking for more decorated objects and more weapons options, since they do not know how to make mods, I have to rely on others modders and team radiant kkkkkk

:smile:

sorry if it fails to understand some things, I used google translator:grin:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I can understand. Google translate actually worked out mostly well.

I like your idea, Stonehearth could use more interior furniture. I would like a fireplace, even if it was just to look good. Sofas would be nice too, since benches don’t always look very good indoors.

2 Likes

I’d like to see more weapons, but only if they behave differently in combat, and I can assign hearthlings to specific ones.

1 Like

I’m on it.

And on this as well.

I have virtually tons of ideas in furniture, but only so much time to work on them. Right now I’m tinkering with lighting sources (shameless self-advertisement) and containers (another shameless self-advertisement), but there are also lots of ideas I haven’t even touch yet.

You may be interested in some of these links meanwhile. “Settlement decor” is probably the first thing you’ll need.

1 Like

I’m lobbying for more furniture and decorations with the team as we speak. A lot of aesthetic stuff had to get put on hold for introducing more features and classes, as well as improving the engine.

1 Like