More containers

It would be really nice if we could craft item specific containers. Like a food barrel, ingot…pile? treasure chest, etc. I know we already have generic chests and crates, but when you have 50+ of them managing becomes a tad annoying. So it would be nice if I could put resource specific crates near my crafters.

1 Like

Hello friend =^.^=

Did you know that you can make the crates and chests hold only specific items? The same with stock piles as well. I do like you’re idea though, but the only thing is that it might be more time consuming to have you’re crafters make specific crates for each person, then to just make a generic crate and then modify it to fit you’re needs. But then that is a pain sometimes as well especially when you have a lot of them. So I say why not! More different fancy crates the better :3

2 Likes

i think this could be really nice/cool, if done right of course.

for example, what if they made weapon racks, obviously only able to hold weapons, but then they could make it so that not just any old crate could store weapons… just a thought…

4 Likes

I don’t mind organizing my crates and stuff but it does become a bit tedious and also bland to see only crates everywhere. Having weapon racks is a great idea, but also make it to where crates can store weapons if you wanted. And seeing things like barrels or maybe different size chests or different size boxes (not just small/large, maybe include a medium size and also different shapes (like flat, rectangular shapes). Maybe include a sort of “ice box” when water becomes a bit more useful, where you can store certain types of food. Or maybe a drying rack, where you can store jerky and other things.

4 Likes

I do realize that you can specify on each crate, but in my latest playthrough, I literally have over 50 stone chests. Its easy enough to limit the crates in the crafters rooms, but to go through each and every crate is a major PITA.

1 Like