[MOD] Structures+ v0.4.5

Hey, I’m guessing that English isn’t your first language, yes? I have no real idea what you’re trying to ask me :confused: . I can tell you’re asking something related to the building merge function maybe? That said I can at least explain the basic steps to opening the building config screen:

1. Open the Build mode but clicking the button on the main toolbar. This should highlight construction zones, incomplete buildings, etc. and allows selection of building structures.
  2. Select a wall, floor, column or roof of the building you wish to work with and click on the gear icon. This will open the building details window
  3. There are two tabs at the bottom. The first contains operations buttons and the second contains settings and a save button.

Now that you have that open you will see the merge button on the General tab. Once you click it you will get a confirmation dialog that once accepted will begin the merging process.

Hopefully that helps :smile:

For which game version is this mod? (Havent seen it in this tread, and the mod itself dosent contain a readme file)

I tryed it in Alpha 10.5 and it dosent seem to show up. On the other hand the changelog states there were sone sereous chnges in the building system, …

(I found this mod while searching how to add custom tools, because of [ Digging / "Slice height" ])

Oooh. I really like both the notion of a “demolish” button and merging buildings (as the least error-prone way I’ve found of making huge buildings still seems to be building them one floor at a time).

Just a question - any chance it’s possible to exclude roads from merging commands (maybe except for merging with other roads)? I’m guessing no, since I believe roads are basically a custom slab-building command, but it would be nice, since I don’t necessarily need my roads to be part of my houses. :wink:

It was last updated sometime before Alpha 10, so definitely incompatible now.

Thanks,
i just havent found the version info anywhere.

Give a shout-out here if you still use or want to use this mod. It needs some major overhaul to bring it up-to-speed with the latest alphas so let me know if there’s still interest here and I’ll try to find some time to at least get it compatible :smile:

5 Likes

I would definitely like to be able to use this mod. : )

I’m not sure whether a single person is enough to get the mod up to date, but someone has to be the first to say something.

2 Likes

Oh plz plz plz bring it up to date

Like. Following mod now.

Very much interested in mod. PLEASE update… Perty please!

I’ll throw in my interest in this mod being updated too, came across it looking for a way to make my derplings stay inside the walls when there’s a small army outside and lockable doors would do exactly that.

1 Like

take a look at the latest releases patch notes :wink:

http://stonehearth.net/steam-latest-updated-to-develop-3010/

4 Likes

Well. That’s appropriately timed…

1 Like

Update update update