[MOD] OneLaughingLlama's Modding Corner - UPDATED + NEW CLASS FORESTER

Maybe you are using the modpack which has a version of “2” in the manifest? Forest by it’s self is “1.1” and gives this error in the log:

2014-Nov-24 19:28:33.454003 | server | 1 |                        resources | Module forest version 0 is out of data (expected: 1)

Yes I did use that one.

1 Like

this been updated to alpha 7? throwing errors on forest

is this mod still going? if so can we get a rock tree ? lol

heyho an little update possible?

2 Likes

I would also love an update :slight_smile: but if you dont want or have time to work on it please tell us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve wanted to move Silkweed and Berry Bushes since I found this game a month or so ago. Very sad to see that Moveable doesn’t seem to work with 2560. :sob: How exactly are these things supposed to be moveable? When I click on them, there’s no move option as with other things.

Hi there @OneLaughingLlama. Great set of mods here that need a bit of updating. I’ll volunteer if you need help with your mods. :grinning: Cheers!

@OneLaughingLlama was last seen the 28 of july. He is probably either busy with something else or have just stopped coming on the forum as a general thing.

1 Like

Thanks @thorbjorn42gbf:wink: As long as no one minds, I’ll see what I can do with updating of the mods since these are “classic” and I do hate to have great mods just fade away.

1 Like

as long as you dont just take his code and update it, but rather write your own code for it, otherwise you would be going against the rules,

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/one-rule-to-ring-them-all/16926?u=8bitcrab

although this is a bit different as the mod maker is no longer around…

perhaps you should ask TR about whether you would be allowed to update this old mod.

Thanks for the reminder @8BitCrab much appreciated. TR? :confused: I have asked OneLaughingLlama for permission. No replies yet. So worse case, I’ll have to recreate the entire thing… or at least the Garden mod part.

1 Like

Team Radiant, the devs :wink:

[quote=“WallyKazam, post:42, topic:8473”]
So worse case, I’ll have to recreate the entire thing… or at least the Garden mod part.
[/quote]your allowed to make your own mod based around the same idea, just no outright copying of the code.

hope that made sense.

2 Likes

What if u take an out dated mod I mean the code has to be similar or it wont work and just give the credit to the original author

2 Likes

ask TR about that in the “One Rule to Ring Them All” thread :wink:

1 Like

can’t download forest

Apparently, the mods are outdated. :wink:

Please Resuscitate the forester! This would be so awesome.

1 Like

i absolutely agree here. we already have one person making a mod to alter herbology, give us a forester class please!

1 Like

Agreeeeeeeeeeeed!!! <3

1 Like