[Mod] Brewery Mod 3.1 - Alpha 12

I have done some experiments and think that the distillery has an z-axis issue. it is one voxel higher than the ground. That is why you can put it on roofs. If you try to place it on the ground, Floor or in a mine you get a red X.

Here it is on the roof

or above material on the ground

I have placed it on material then moved the material and it show the distillery floating above the ground, you can then build a ladder to it but you risk your cook getting stuck on the ladder. Mine made 3 carrots drinks before getting stuck. removing the ladder freed him.

Let me know if you want me to upload the new version on Kuro’s behalf to praisedb :slight_smile:

I know i don’t Download mods for now. But a suggestion to @Kurohito for brewing, add Hops to farmable plants to grow, it the most important item in any brew :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi, I can’t seem to place the distiller, anymore. No matter where I put it, lower level, higher level, etc. And none of the crops that you’re supposed to be able to plant are showing up in the list when I go to choose a crop to plant in the field. And when you hover over a recipe and the ingredient shows up in a little tiny pop up window where the name of the needed ingredient should be, the little pop up window is all black, instead.

Same issue…no new crops and cant place de distillery …othere the that works fine the new berries and shrooms laying around

We really need that class in the game @devs

@Kurohito still around?
can you update this mod or maybe someone else?

1 Like

Heyho i havent here anything from @Kurohito and at the moment im the only one with permissions for here github thread but doesnt find any freetime to refresh it — sry … BUT if someone push something on github i will check it :wink:

@groms, people arnt allowed to touch other peoples mod without permission. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and thats the part where i can help :wink: i have the permission but no time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wish someone would update this mod XD I love it so much, I miss farming the extra crops and actually placing the distillery somewhere that isn’t the storage areas. But at least the mushrooms and berries and flowers work, so there’s that xD I haven’t even tried to see if the tree works, still. I’ve actually never gotten around to planting that lmao xD***

1 Like

let me touch your mod :wink:

Oohhwww :frowning:

See Wiese2007 is to blame :smiley:

1 Like

ok at the moment i have some issues with qubicle 3.0 ^^ i dont know how to export the files correct and on which position they must be on the matrix so that the are centered xD

I removed “it’s back” from the title to try and remove some confusion…

4 Likes

ok little update … i havent found a resolve for the issue at the moment … when i export the destiller it hasnt nevertime the right position and in the end they cant place it …

the crops shouldnt be the issue (i think i have already fix this on github for some time) … but i will check this again when i find a resolve for the destiller … (at the moment i think i will make a complete new destiller and try this …)

1 Like

Soooooooo i think i have resolved the issue ^^

soo please test the github version :wink: now the distiller should be working - also i have edit the appletrees a little ^^

4 Likes

@wiese2007 Do I download the 3.1 smod version or do I download the individual folders that you fixed and then add them into the 3.1 version?

edited: I think I figured it out, I was just not used to using github

1 Like

@Wiese2007 got permission to, and has taken over updating this mod until @Kurohito is able to work on it again, you can find his new topic for the mod here,

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/alpha15-16-brewerymod/21790?u=8bitcrab

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Alpha16 + 17] BreweryMod