[Mod] Better Storage v1.5

Merry Xmas everyone ! BS is now updated to 1.5 on Github and Steam Workshop for SH 1.1 !

Here are the changes:

• Converted material tags to arrays.
  • Added “Stone Brick”, “Pile of Dirt” and “Large Pile of Dirt” to “Resources” category.
  • Added “Nature Gem Bits” filter to “Ores” category.
  • Reordered “Plants” filters.
  • Added “Legendary Materials” filter to “Refined Materials” category.
  • Split “Bandages & Healing Tonic” into two separated filters.
  • Fixed items not properly stored: Earthbud Seed, Sweet Potato Seed, Coarse Fiber Bundle, Twin Rustic Lamppost, Golden Chair, Golden Wall Supply Shelf, Gold Plated Stone Table, Ceramic Supply Rack, Ceramic Corner Supply Rack, Ceramic Wall Supply Shelf, Market Trading Shelf (Clay).

After the holidays, I’ll work on BS 2.0 with ACE support. See you soon(ish) !

7 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you. Have a great rest of your holiday!

Hello Hearthlings, I’m sorry for the long silence, and I’m sad to announce that there will be no official ACE version of Better Storage. Due to IRL constraints I don’t have time anymore to work on BS, and after playing with ACE I think their version of the storage filters is nice enough.

Note that my mod is under a licence that allow you to modify and share your own version of it, if you provide appropriate credit to the original version. If you want to work on an ACE version of BS and share it, you are free to do so. Check the github for more information.

Thank to all of you, and to the developpers of Stonehearth, for your kind support. Farewell !

5 Likes

:forlorn:

Thank you for all the good work, I hope someone will take upon the great legacy of BS and keep it alive!

2 Likes

I can try to make a small fix for it with the mod repairer

3 Likes