[Mod] (A20) The Bastioneers! More Dangerous (and Mod-Friendly) Than Ever! Help me test for A20!

also are you going to do the goblins as a playible kingdom or are you busy right now with this mod. just asking because i have always thought that would be a really cool playible kingdom. and i am 99% sure that the devs are not going add them as a playible kingdom because they are enemys in the stonehearth world.

1 Like

is your new race playible in the dessert map for ryias childern race. i would like to know because i love the new dessert map and would like to know if your new race is only playible in the ascendecy map or if it can be played on other maps to. =) please let me know

1 Like

Totally! I actually mainly play my custom race in the desert biome lol :smiley:

1 Like

sweet and lol. nice i like the desert because it is more of a challenge to me.

1 Like

Good! The bastioneers are all about challenge :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Wharp requested that I put some screenshots of my settlement of Bastioneers on this main post, so here you are:

EDIT: here is the link to my post if you want to check it out - DocNeon's settlements

2 Likes

Hello, I really enjoy your mod, but I ran into a slight bug. My footmen don’t equip the stone armor, even when they don’t have any on. any fix or work around would be greatly appreciated.

Tagging on to what @swedishcat said, my footmen aren’t equipping any of the new gear added by the mod.

@swedishcat, @Cirdain Bastioneers hasn’t been updated to A15, which likely changed the equipment code. Are you on A15?

@Wharp Yes I am, figured that might possibly be the issue.

Yes, I am on A15, probably should of mentioned that. as well as it’s only affecting the mod armor.

Hey Wharp!

Do you think you’ll be able to get an update out for A16? :wink: :smiley:

Im working on it, but Im getting bogged down by the new features on top of the refactoring for the new alpha. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah nice, well don’t rush it :slight_smile: take your time

any infos to updates?

2 Likes

as in the locale file?

like bugfixes or new features :wink:

Some of both :smile: Lots of polish

3 Likes

i cant wait for it :smiley:

Big update guys! No patch notes, I want this mod to be about discovery :smile: Please give me feedback on how it feels to play as the 'Neers, because I’m starting to embark into campaign modding and balancing them.

4 Likes