Listen to the Beat!

Currently I’m listening to many artists, mostly Black Veil Brides and Avenged Sevenfold. (That’s were the custom title I have comes from :stuck_out_tongue:) I’m not sure what I’d say is my favourite song so I’m just going to post these songs instead: :smiley:

That is a song I’ve been listening to a lot recently and this song:

I’ve started getting into the kinks and the british generation here are some examples to make your life easier

the kinks are my favourite though and the british invasion is basically when we invaded americas youth with our great music (slightly biased) but basicity what happened

Cant get enough of the guitar rifts of these guys lately:

and while I have been writing matlab .m files to clean data this stuff in the background:

Its nice an mindless and the beat helps me code.

So it was my birthday on Saturday and I can now say I am the proud owner of Monstercat 017 :blush: I know it’s available for free and all (trust me, I listened to the whole 2 hour Ascension and Zenith mixes a lot) but I just wanna support the artists and Monstercat in general.

Also, I’m pretty sure a late birthday gift is headed my way from America that I should think might get you all jelly @Alfie and @ManOfRet. :stuck_out_tongue: