Favorite song you would never admit to liking

Another get to know you thread because we are a great amusing hilarious community

Personally:
Carly Rae Jepson
Or
Bobby brown every lil step you take

We ran out of CD space…
~ psychostick

it is worth it :slight_smile:

Not really sure about a favorite…I listen to alot of Monstercat
sees another 5-hour energy commercial
"Why does Bo-Jackson use 5-hour energy?"
I DONT CARE - skips ad

anything by the Biebster… he’s dreamy…

That’s not exactly a guilty pleasure though, is it? :wink:

I’m subscribed to Monstercat, what genre do you tend to listen to, or which artists?

Apologies it’s slightly off-topic, but #yoloswag

hopes @Geoffers747 or @SteveAdamo don’t see that and ban him

“I Wanna Be the Little Spoon”. Of course, what else is there to compete with it?

LOL… you so kid!!! Hilarious!!!

of course i was kidding! … yes… of course… kidding…

looks around nervously

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not exactly sure, but I do listen to alot of House, Electric, Dubstep, Drumstep, DnB, I think there was one
Nu Disco

And I was going to make a crack to jokingly hit on Ownerpure’s Sister in his confused post thingy, but Stevey closed it, but I don’t blame you stevey, some jokes must never reach the surface

Sounds a lot like what I listen to… Although I’m not sure it’s exactly embarrassing to like those types of music. I’m not sure why one would never admit to liking those.

All of my friends seemed to openly state their love of “Call me maybe”.

Personally: No one can ever know of my love for Perfume and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Both produced by Yasutaka Nakata, and that dude knows how to write some catchy music.

This. Fukiretta

It’s not exactly something I wouldn’t admit to liking, it’s more of a guilty pleasure.

I do love a bit of Justin Timberlake, what a guy.

i dont really care for his music one way or the other… its not bad…

(OT) but i do really like him as an actor! i continue to have arguments at work about JT, and how poorly he’s treated… i genuinely find him to be a competent actor… great comedic qualities too… :smile:

In its very existence this thread is a paradox though. If you post the song you won’t admit to liking you’ve already admitted that you like it :P.

Ah yes…except that you’re all internet people who only exist in my head and therefore don’t count :smile:

We’ve been caught, now take the schizophrenia meds.

a classic among classics (there’s a 10hour version on youtube for your study nights)

Sth else that I kind of find funny to watch, yoda’s in it too :
tunak tunak tun

@nekochan … wow, thats beyond disturbing… i’d ask for my money back…

shudders