Ladders Measurement Tools and More Now on Steam Unstable Branch Build Develop 1633

Just don’t forget that Twitch no longer keep past broadcasts forever, so you’ve got (I think) about a fortnight to watch it before it’s gone :frowning: .

2 Likes

if by “hilarious” you mean terribly frightening… then yes, i absolutely agree… :blush:

1 Like

Okay, some thoughts on the most recent stream (because I don’t go near Twitter & so missed the original)…

1. Could really use semi-transparent models for glass in this. Then insert into a separate window frame model. What do you think, @Tom / @sdee?

2. Love the diamond window design :slight_smile: . However… because unlike the regular window it’s flush with the wall, the colour contrast jars IMHO - paler walls and suddenly the much darker window frame doesn’t work so well. When the frame juts out though I feel it looks better.

3. Love the reinforced door as well. Let’s hope we can lock goblin thieves out or something with it :smiley: .

I agree… if doors gain a hidden HP stat.

Can’t be TOO safe, that’s no fun. >:D

I’m really liking the new class tree system! However this has made me come into a little bit of an interesting moding roadblock. . . How will this system and UI work if we want to mod in additional classes?

I’m curious if anyone knows if the padded/leather armor is still just aesthetic, or did they add a helpful defensive bonus to it yet?

Last I checked they are still asthetic

1 Like

I mentioned this idea in another thread, but I would have a tab at the bottom/side of the promotion UI that lets you swap to a mod’s promotion tree (which of course you can do up yourself). Add in perhaps some arrows in case you have lots of tabs, and you can easily swap to and from vanilla classes to TelMod classes, Japanese Mod classes, Norse Mod classes, and so on.

The tree could be just auto generated based on the classes loaded. Classes themselves could define how they can upgrade. What’s left is creating a graph. Tricky part would be to make sure it stays in relatively same positions, but I guess that could be a matter of sorting.

Hmmm I’m liking that idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

The only other solution I could think of was just having a box off to the side similar to the crop selection menu that you could choose “other classes”. lol

Now that would be amazing! Only downside is that it sounds like a lot of work to make it dynamic like that.

2 Likes

Is undeploying working for you guys? It is not working for me.
I love the new features. So much in such a short time. Congratz and keep up the good work guys.

1 Like

Nope, not working for me either. :frowning:

Yes, I quit my game when I loaded in and found most people just standing around, meanwhile I needed a house finished and two fences completed to keep us from goblins. It was frustrating, since the night before I wound up losing two of my men to frozen goblins. my guard had gone to “kill” the frozen goblins. Of course they could not be injured, so he hacked at them for days on end, starving himself to death. He didn’t even stop hacking at the frozen goblins when live goblins walked up to him. Then the second guard did the same thing.

@The_M

This may be a stupid question, but where are these files located? I’d love to take a look at them too!

Also, is there any special software I’d need to see the graphics files?

Go to your Stonehearth directory (Steam - right-click Stonehearth - properties - local files - browse local files), copy Stonehearth.smod somewhere, and open it with any old .zip archive tool (WinRAR, WinZip, 7Zip, etc etc etc).

For the 3D models you’ll need Qubicle Constructor. For the rest, no.