Kitty's Design Corner

well they’re both awesome :thumbsup: but i prefer second one :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

Ahahaha, thank you xD It was an after thought, the design I was basing it on didn’t have it filled it…but also looks better on a real face with normal proportions, than on Hearthling proportions, heh

is funny to see that image, because here on Brasil we have a character who uses a pot on his head http://portal.tododia.uol.com.br/_midias/jpg/2015/05/08/menino_maluquinho_1-412147.jpg

4 Likes

Oh dear. Seems the trappers aren’t the only ones going a little crazy…

If I had any idea how to, I would be so tempted to make some kind of “Lunar Eclipse Lunacy” type scenario…

7 Likes

So that’s…
Helmet: Pot
Armour: Barrel
Weapon: Butcher knife?
Shield: …cutting board?

Too awesome. Quick, find someone to conspire with you to make the Lunacy scenario mod, I want it!!!

3 Likes

Very good! And ahaha, trust me, if I knew someone to, I would SO very enthusiastically do so!

1 Like

Just the butcher knife:

(My inspiration for it’s design)

And the cutting board shield:

4 Likes

Is that kingdom going to be released for use? I’m so curious now!

2 Likes

You would have to ask @Wharp, but I greatly hope so. From the peeks I got, I love them already!

2 Likes

The Twisted Hunter!

6 Likes

“Maybe…maybe I can’t be the soup. -GASP!- No! No, I must become the soup!!!”

4 Likes

@MagniMykie Yes it will, :smile: and soon I plan. :wink:

2 Likes

Does… does something seem off about this worker to you?

4 Likes

Well, if you’re going for creepy eyes, consider yourself successful :laughing: They’re scaring me.

3 Likes

Aww, man, there’s the alternative possibility… it’s not some event causing them to go crazy, they just ARE a race of lunatics…

The Dâychéo; an artificially engineered race that… has gone a bit wrong

And yes! I used the undead’s eyes as a reference for them, ehehehe

3 Likes

I LOVE THE EYES! Now he is Crazy :smiley:

1 Like

“Your bed is…a cardboard box…?”

“Of course! Isn’t yours?”

6 Likes

Do not mistake my quietness of the last few days as a reprieve! I may have been too busy with too unstable of internet to post, but there has been MUCH brewing on my computer! Ahahahaha!

Most notably, I may have started trying to do a proper write up and assembly of the mad race xD

An excerpt!
"The Dâychéo were a race engineered to be the crowning achievement of science and magic. Unfortunately, something went quite… wrong.

It is unknown what became of their creators, or who they ever were - trying to ask one of them is a test of sanity for the inquiring party. Though that could be said of any amount of socialization with the Dâychéo by those of other races…"

2 Likes

Camp Standard!

I suspect they made it themselves…

I came really, really close to having it intentionally upside down, like this:

(which is how I actually developed it)

5 Likes

Really cool :slight_smile: nice work but how do I get those in my game :smiley: