Kickstarter - Strength of the SWORD ULTIMATE

hey folks… lots of new campaigns popping up over on KS! I was going to do another “roundup”, but just had to draw special attention to this particular title… i am not a big fighting game player, but i know there are a ton of folks here who are, and even more who enjoy the co-op experience…

with that, i present Strength of the SWORD ULTIMATE:smile:

A Fighting game combined with a BRAWLER! With a huge sword, rocket launcher and a FLAMETHROWER! Coming to the PC!

extremely impressed with the art style and level of polish on the title (from a two-man indie studio too!)… the campaign video was very well done, and its evident these guys know what they are doing… :+1:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1145990096/strength-of-the-sword-ultimate

3 Likes

yes yes yes… I know I just said this wasn’t to be a “roundup”… but how can I resist mentioning this other title?

Steve, The Alright Knight!

A platforming adventure with combat, puzzles, and “volunteer” voice actors, Sir Steve is the Alright Knight fighting to save his world!

I’ve watched the campaign video three times now… I :heart: Muffinz! :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

writhes in agony

1 Like

I’ve heard great things about their PS3 version… its a shame it didn’t catch on even with great reviews. I threw 10 bucks at this… I mean its not often you can get a copy of a game + beta access for 10 bucks. I like the art style and I’ve been kind of wanting to play a brawler since the good old days of N64…

2 Likes

Rofl… :laughing: I don’t want to say anything, but that windmill reminded me of the Café mod… :sweat_smile:

And all those kittens are so lovely :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

your evil just take my wallet and leave… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: im seriously debating backing this, still not certain though…

1 Like

I’m intrigued. With an art style like that. I can’t resist. but I can because kickstarter projects are hit and miss even if they do get funded.

But I would totally opt in for maybe early access.

1 Like