Kickstarter - Novus AEterno

The old thread will get bumped back to the top with activity.

I don’t wanna be that guy heartlessly enforcing the rules (who am I kidding I love being that guy) but hijacking other Kickstarter threads for one other game which by all accounts has/had the opportunity to be seen on the forum already isn’t exactly the way to do things.

Agreed, but you can do that without pumping links in other threads.

Edit: In fact, this seems like a good time to invoke mod merging powers.

1 Like

its because you’re that “guy”, that makes you the Cher to my Sonny… :heartpulse:

glares at @Newf

hijack my thread, will you?

Its for the good of Novus Aeterno…Therefore I am justified

You must be brave Newf, to risk the anger of @SteveAdamo by hijacking his thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I am yet to pledge to Novus Aeterno just yet, but I think I most certainly will, just need to decide what teir I can afford, cause I cant afford the $150 I would love to throw at this game :cry:

The game will be $45 dollars when it comes out so I suggest atleast getting the $25

For Novus Aeterno Its Worth It!!!

i was going to make some witty retort (naturally) about having this on your tombstone… but then i remembered i started this thread… :smile:

guess i could check on the campaign to see how it’s progressing! :+1:

1 Like

Its doing quite well, you should totally add some more dollars to your pledge to get some of those add-ons

ahem … haven’t pledged yet… :blush:

Shame on you @SteveAdamo…Shame on you!

as recompense, here’s a link to a preview… :smile:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/novusaeterno/1087/preview.html

I would prefer if you backed, Did you know you can play that game as a SPACE DINOSAUR WITH TELEKINETIC ABILITIES???

well, if i had any reservations before, this seals the deal… :smile:

You will actually be able to bite off a part of the enemy ship. The lead dev told me in the interview that I made. Sounds pretty violent and nice.

alright, I may regret the amount of money I just threw at this, but come on alpha access :smile: