Kickstarter - Novus AEterno

In a free for all kind of game, even if you ally yourself, there’s only gonna be one winner, so you have to at some point fight your ally whether in an agreed battle or not.

And if said ally shows you a weakness during the game, not taking advantage of that opening would be like saying that he is not worthy of your effort and would only be disrespectful to your ally.

That’s how I explain it usually to my disheartened allies.

TO get back on topic here, the campaign seems to progress slowly but steadily for now.

I don’t understand those pax awards 2012 that are written about in the campaign, like best rts or runner up best indie. The game’s not out yet so where does that come from?

A preview version they presented maybe?

Just trying to revive the thread for any new comers, I want to make that 500k stretchgoal!

These devs are pretty awesome, they gave me the game 2 weeks ago, you can check out some videos I made, including a dev interview with the founder and lead dev:

COME ONE! COME ALL! Throw your money at the screen!

This game looks like it will reform the MMO genre and finally do away with WOW (World of Warcraft) copies and if that is not enough incentive to fund this game, Some of the ships have teeth and will EAT other ships,

Again, The game looks good but all my money is in [Novus Aeterno][1]'s hands…

P.S. Yes I am shamelessly advertising this game…I do it because this game needs more money. Stonehearth got 500K So far these guys only got 170K I feel that this game is atleast on par with Stonehearth if not better and I really hope these guys get the public they deserve. Stonehearth got a hundred youtube videos from the Celebrities of Youtube…These guys got one from Rooster Teeth…
[1]: Novus AEterno: MMO 4X RTS The Largest Strategy Game Ever. by Taitale Studios —Kickstarter

I know you’re excited because you said you’re excited.

If we could keep it in the thread for Novus Aeterno that would be great.

That thread is old and most of the regulars have seen it and the new threads are the ones that get all the publicity because users get a notification, The only way I can do this game any good is by hijacking @SteveAdamo’s kickstarter threads…Although I would rather not get in the way of other Kickstarter Devs this game is nearing the end and needs the support now whereas these campaigns have a long time ahead of them…

The old thread will get bumped back to the top with activity.

I don’t wanna be that guy heartlessly enforcing the rules (who am I kidding I love being that guy) but hijacking other Kickstarter threads for one other game which by all accounts has/had the opportunity to be seen on the forum already isn’t exactly the way to do things.

Agreed, but you can do that without pumping links in other threads.

Edit: In fact, this seems like a good time to invoke mod merging powers.

1 Like

its because you’re that “guy”, that makes you the Cher to my Sonny… :heartpulse:

glares at @Newf

hijack my thread, will you?

Its for the good of Novus Aeterno…Therefore I am justified

You must be brave Newf, to risk the anger of @SteveAdamo by hijacking his thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I am yet to pledge to Novus Aeterno just yet, but I think I most certainly will, just need to decide what teir I can afford, cause I cant afford the $150 I would love to throw at this game :cry:

The game will be $45 dollars when it comes out so I suggest atleast getting the $25

For Novus Aeterno Its Worth It!!!

i was going to make some witty retort (naturally) about having this on your tombstone… but then i remembered i started this thread… :smile:

guess i could check on the campaign to see how it’s progressing! :+1:

1 Like

Its doing quite well, you should totally add some more dollars to your pledge to get some of those add-ons

ahem … haven’t pledged yet… :blush:

Shame on you @SteveAdamo…Shame on you!

as recompense, here’s a link to a preview… :smile:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/novusaeterno/1087/preview.html

I would prefer if you backed, Did you know you can play that game as a SPACE DINOSAUR WITH TELEKINETIC ABILITIES???

well, if i had any reservations before, this seals the deal… :smile:

You will actually be able to bite off a part of the enemy ship. The lead dev told me in the interview that I made. Sounds pretty violent and nice.