Kickstarter - Hero Generations

ok, so i took a look at this campaign last week, and didn’t give it much time (i think i was sidetracked at work)… however, a friend suggested i take a look, so i went back to the campaign, which now has a 30 minute walkthrough video…

i have to admit, at second glance, it looks like it has promise…

the idea of updating tiles, and having those updates (farms to acquire gold, or barracks to get extra strength, etc.) impact the “generations” that pass with each player movement is interesting…

might be worth a look! :smile:

An Indie strategy/rogue-like about life, legacy & love from the creator of Highgrounds. Lovingly dubbed “The 5-Minute Civilization.”

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/786551472/hero-generations

sigh Why do you do this to us?

1 Like

FOR GOD’S SAKE STEVE!!!

flips 5 tables, 3 chairs, 2 lunches and a small porcelain tea set

2 Likes

easy on the tea set… we dont want to upset @Geoffers747… we know how he covets “the precioussss” …

For every kickstarter you post, A tea set will mysteriously appear shattered on the floor as if it were flipped…

I saw this and considered posting it.

Do not EVER post another one of these Kickstarter Topics, again.

I’m telling you.

I’m really serious . . .

.:gun: :angry:

DON’T HURT HIM

/uploads/stonehearth/original/2X/0/07cdf28a2716e3b2b59a5b73653b989ce02c6770.png :gun: :gun:

Silly Dinosaur. You’re Extinct.

I was in the middle of responding to the cat post. :frowning:

Yes, I know another User used this Pic.

surrender or die from the CAT FLOOD :cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat: :cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat::cat::cat2::smiley_cat::octocat::joy_cat: Why is there an emoticon called octocat? It doesn’t even look like an octopus or have anything to do with 8. And there isn’t a llama emoticon. :llama:

this sounds a bit like Massive chalice there is some of the same ideas behind it.

as opposed to starting a new thread, and generating more anger/angst among our members… hows about i simply post the new campaign i found today, in this thread? :smile:

this one has a bit of an uphill battle (funding isnt going very well), but the concept art and some of the gameplay ideas (upgradeable weapons / customizations) look very well done…

here’s Tom Sparks and the Quake of Ruin… oh yeah, and there’s a fully playable demo, for those that are curious… :wink:

A 3D diesel-punk action-adventure game full of crazy weapons, exciting combat and exploration of mysterious underground worlds.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1969025851/tom-sparks-and-the-quakes-of-ruin

@SteveAdamo You made me do this!

Flips a porcelain tea set and throws down a cupboard of fine china

Someone get out the hose, for @Newf.

Get out a fire truck more like.