Interesting World Seeds

My fav valley

a little bit late but I really love this one @Banto. Amazing island without this ugly dirt fields. and also on two levels

Nice find thanks :jubilant:

You’re welcome :wink:

hopefully make a town on it in the future but game crashes all the time for me so waiting until some patch arrives :cry:

ohh really? i just started the game after a long looong time. What i found was really amazing, new faction, new ui elements, everything new! But i have to upgrade all mods to make it work properly with the new faction :frowning:

Strange for the chrashes, Mine works fine :confused:

Hope they can fix it as soon as possible. Can’t wait to a next episode of your Youtube videos xD

Yeah i have no idea why i get a lot of crashes to desktop in the recent patch but i sent them my stonehearth.log i hope it helps :slight_smile: saw few others have problems to and this was even without mods :open_mouth:

Yeah had far too many crashes myself

Does anyone know if landmarks tied to the seed (and therefore worth showing off here), or are they generated randomly later like ores and objects are, if I remember correctly?

I guess I should probably ping @Malley for some of the landmark questions?

They depend on the seed, but also on the exact point within the large map.

That’s nice to hear, except for the fact that I’m now just loading new worlds over and over to find the perfect landmarks already there to build by :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone seen the giant skeletons (assuming, of course, that they even do spawn naturally at this point)? I haven’t seen a single one, so if anybody’s got a seed with one, please let me know!

do we know of any seeds that have land marks in upto now?

Here’s one with two promising areas. 1557704391
In the URHS (upper Right Hand Side) along the top edge there’s a ‘hill’ that could be home to a reasonably sized settlement. Doesn’t have a lot of easy minerals/stone. There’s also a spot nestled in the mountains near the center with lots of trees that looks like it would be easy to wall off a couple of spots and made a secure zone. That spot has easy access to every resource.

Sorry, I am referring only to the highlighted area, not the whole map.