Insert Rome Mod here

So get downloading StoneVox.

I have Quibicle and StoneVox, I’ll look into it more and make some OBJs first.
@SteveAdamo can I extract them and simply drop them into Quibicle?

unfortunately, I haven’t the foggiest idea… but im sure @honestabelink, @Froggy or any other of our wonderful modding/voxel gurus could shed some light on the matter… :smile:

Either way ubhave the software and have textures many things with the UnrealEngine so I’m sure I’ll be able to do it. Seen some lovely tutorials :slight_smile:

was that pun intended?

On a more serious not, can’t wait to see what you can make @JahWaaah

3 Likes

You can’t import obj into Quibicle or StoneVox, you need to model inside either, you can export OBJ files from both options though…

You can’t drag and drop? Another modder said it was possible… :confused:

i have a feeling that no one here is on the same page… :confused:

3 Likes

You can’t drop an obj file into StoneVox or Quibicle, you can drop a .qb file into StoneVox though. In Quibicle you have to import the file.

screams silently

3 Likes

Ahh that’s okay then. I’ll get it all straight later and make my plans.
@8BitCrab I feared we weren’t on the same page either but I have it all now, I think I was getting confused between the models and OBJs and where to put them.

1 Like

Rome? You might get some ideas from here, perhaps?

More than texture packs I’d say model overrides… Kinda what I do with my Candyland mod.

Good luck, can’t wait to see what you make :smile:

1 Like

Ahhh damn, didnt know this existed. i Intended to do the models after making building textures… I guess Ill do the buildings and see if @Moe2212 Fancys putting it all together or just keeping it solo

Well, it’s a pretty old thread. Do what you want, really. There’s lots of people doing the same and each one puts a unique style on what they make. Of course there will be lots of mods that add weapons, armor, or furniture.

The point is to finish something and to release it :wink:
Hopefully, people will like it and you will have more ideas to add to the mod.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll stick to this one and see it through. I have many ideas including remaking the Hearthlings to change their clothes, i want to do all details and make it really good.
Once done i may even try and make a new class in the form of “Centurion”, A fierce versatile fighter that can wield many weapons and Armour.

3 Likes

Changed the thread name and goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

well @Zhaldak called it romehearth, i liked that name :smile:

Sounds good to me :slight_smile:

RomeHearth it is.

I would have loved to post some updates but unfortunately my Hearthling look more like savages than Romans.
I cant decide weather to go with the tattered leather look for basic villagers or the classic white gown/cloaks that Emperors and Centenarians would wear

1 Like

it could be fun if you made the tattered as the normal clothes and the the Toga as the upgraded version :smile:

LEGEND! Ill do that, forgot the upgraded worker outfit :smiley:

Ive got a half design for the blacksmith, has a utility belt but i need to make it look less chunky :stuck_out_tongue:

this still beong worked? I need a rome texture mod!