Indestructible ladders

Had a bug with a building that couldn’t be finished (standard roof not being built bug) trying to remove said buiding and one of the random ladders they build in the middle of the buildings won’t be destroyed.

1 Like

Welcome to discourse !
The team is aware of construction bugs no problem.
But the ladders are bugged as well : are you sure you have an unlimited supply of wood ? Do the ladders actually give you back the wood ?

Correction, my guys are just supplying it with wood then another guy comes along and picks it up - the wood is not being generated just moved backwards and forward apologies.

Alright so no new stuff.
If you want a tip here it is : if you absolutely need to build a house for your beds or anything else, use the templates which are already in the game, don’t try to build your own house :wink:

Abselutely try to build your own house

So much fun.

2 Likes

Yeah, so funny to have an indestructible house in the middle of your village :smirk:

Nothing is indestructable xD download debug Tools and use the console destroycommand xD

1 Like

Debug tools are not necessary for the console destroy command. destroy can be used without any mods installed. However, installing debug tools will allow you to shift + click to bring up a handy popup with destroy, reset, and other useful commands depending on what was clicked.

3 Likes

Here is the post you need if you want to download these tools :wink:

2 Likes

Thx xD I couldnt remember if they are needed because i have the debug Tools installed since they are Released xD

1 Like