In the deep, very deep

Vault room!

:open_mouth:

@Pandemic, do you think you could do a render of a similar treasure room? It cool be pretty neat I guess!

13 Likes

I am continuously baffled by the builds you make @Beatrice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

beautiful work @Beatrice, i would love to see more of this world!

Oh there isnā€™t much to see, I carved this in the micro city I use to test my translation. Micro city because when SH will be really optimized, I want to cover a whole map with such density and 300 hearthlings to the minimumā€¦ :wink:

(thatā€™s an old screen, the entrance to the treasure room is on the cliff at the end of the crops).

9 Likes

thats amazing! you always put my little hamlets to shame, and that is why i shall never post screenshots of my towns on the discourseā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Donā€™t say that! This is pure cheating with ib (btw, for the story, all this is a single blue print! :grin:). I donā€™t have much time right away but I must test out the new pathfinder with a troglodite house to see if the hearthlings are better at this game nowā€¦

2 Likes

who says i dont use ib :wink:

nah, iā€™m just not that great at designing good looking stuff. thats why i love to see all the awesome community submitted towns and stuff, as then i at least get to see what can be done.

2 Likes

I like goooooooooooldā€¦

ahem

seriously awesome work, as usual, @Beatrice ā€¦ :+1:

5 Likes

made me think of Scrooge Mcduckā€¦

2 Likes

I would be sooooo tempted to making LotR/Hobbit references if I did XD

Weā€™ll see, Iā€™ll definitely put it in the poll though :smiley:

4 Likes

oh i would love that soooo much!

if you do make one then you should try having just pile oā€™ gold, rather then individual chestsā€¦

Do you know any model around?

noā€¦ but heā€™s pandemic, iā€™m sure he can make something :wink:

1 Like

I was actually thinking of making a suggestion thread about something like this, like if you mark a stockpile just for treasure it doesnā€™t get put in to individual chests but just gets piled upā€¦ possibly too frivolous and unneeded of a feature :stuck_out_tongue:

Really digging your style @Beatrice, very impressed!

1 Like

that woulda been useless, as it would have been merged over here, :wink:

ā€¦ I wouldā€™ve read up to see if there was such a thread first of course.

1 Like

Is this a thing? I keep seeing this.

1 Like

Love your town :stuck_out_tongue: Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes