I'm afraid of preordering->one thing that is important to me

In December we will see the “first, initial release” which is by purpose not called Beta. It will start with 3 features:

• Construction
  • Housing
  • Modding-Interface

The final release is planned for End of 2014, so we can expect that throughout the next year more and more features will be added. To get an idea of what the final features-list might be you can check the Kickstarter-Page (including Strecth Goals).

The Graphics Test Program which is downloadable at the moment is supporting a window-mode. I guess it is save to assume that also the final game will support it, so a specific resolution might not be an issue. However, I think the reason Chris did not answer you is because things like graphic-options are simply not very high on the priority list at the moment and they will not have decided on all details.

I cannot follow the reasons you are mentioning at the end. Calling this forum “dead” shows me that you might not visit it frequently, otherwise you would see that there are a lot of discussions going on and more and more people are active. Also I have not seen a single thread which wanted to discuss something and which was closed. Topics are closed for three reasons (as far as I could observe it so far):

• The thread included a question which was ansered.
  • There is already a thread with the same topic, so they are merged and the new topic is closed.
  • The thread is kind of spam.

I kind of agree on the “information”-part. There is no list which can be simply accessed and shows the answer to all questions. However, the game is in a very early phase and not even published the first, playable release. In addition to that there are a lot of information, but you have to look a bit for it:

3 Likes