The old model is not anywhere in the mod as far as I know, and for some reason the item stamp still gives me the old model.
Symptoms (in order of time):
- reloading with updated mod: stamper shows old model.
- importing the .qb files into voxelshop: shows new model.
- rezipping, re-smodding and reloading te updated mod: stamper shows old model.
- deleting all objects in the save that had the old models: stamper shows the old model.
- deleting all objects in the save with the old model, new save, exit game, rezip and re-smod and reinstall updated mod, starting game and loading up this new save: item stamper shows old model.
Something that might be it (???),
- There are .qmo files in there. But I’ve read that stonehearth ignores them, so I doubt that that is the reason.
Does anyone know something I missed, is there some stupid reason that my mod behaves this way?