Help with spawning settlers

I’ve been trying to figure out how to spawn in more citizens, so I can mess around, but everything I find is for alpha 8-15. can someone help me please? If there’s a console command that I can use, it would be nice to tell me.

Hey there @RobloxFTW2016, welcome to the Discourse :smiley:! You’re going to need a mod called “Debug Tools” to accomplish this. Debug tools are a set of tools the team uses to help develop and debug the game, and you can get them yourself.

To install debug tools, visit the Stonehearth github GitHub - stonehearth/debugtools: Stonehearth Debug Tools Mod, select Download Zip, and save the compressed folder somewhere on your computer. Inside the zip you should find a folder named debugtools-master. Copy that folder to your mods folder, (located by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\mods), and rename the folder to debugtools. Let me know if this makes sense. You will know if it is installed if you see the following icons in the top right: .

Edit: Debug tools is included with Stonehearth as of Alpha 19. Simply enable it via the mod manager.

Once installed, you will have a number of additional console commands. The one you want is add_citizen. To see all the available commands, you can also type help.

3 Likes