Heartlings dont stop Eating

I have tested the A20 and the problem, when I save a score clothe the Game and reload it later,
Then eat the Heartlings simply everything away. They dont stop eating.
The Warehouse is empty work them further. Is re-eaten Produced it is eaten immediately.
With and without Mods.
There are errors after loading:

release-693 (x64)[M]
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:589: attempt to perform arithmetic on local ‘target_happiness’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:589: in function ‘calculatetarget_happiness’
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:532: in function ‘_update’
…ehearth/components/happiness/happiness_component.lua:165: in function 'add_thought’
stonehearth/ai/observers/open_space_observer.lua:59: in function 'post_activate’
radiant/modules/common.lua:518: in function ‘create_controller’
…ehearth/components/observers/observers_component.lua:59: in function ‘createobserver_controller’
…ehearth/components/observers/observers_component.lua:70: in function 'add_observer’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/ai_injector.lua:68: in function 'injectobservers’
stonehearth/services/server/ai/ai_injector.lua:51: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function

@Lorki, could you upload the savefile where this error appears after loading?

To upload a savefile:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

( @linda / @Albert )

1 Like

saved_games.zip (7.6 MB)

2 Likes

Hi Lorki,

Are you using any mods? On load, it seems like the save is trying to find stonehearth:game_mode:easy, which we don’t reference anywhere in the game (it should be stonehearth:game_mode:peaceful)

-Linda

It can be that the Easy Mod has remained active.
When I am back home I will test if it works without.

No, there is another easy mode mod.

I know that it is not my mod because in the one I made the gamemode alias is easy_mode:game_mode:easy

You can see the alias linda pasted is stonehearth:game_mode:easy

The guy who modded that easy mod gave the wrong alias and used the stonehearth prefix instead of his mod name. (which is something very bad, can cause a lot of problems)

Edit:

It looks like it was my mod after all (I think that stonehearth prefix was a copy error, or the game show the wrong game mode), but it is now updated and will not give more errors.

In the new happiness system it gets the baseline_happiness from the game mode tuning jsons. I added a fix that will use a default value instead of forcing the json to always have it.

Looks like it also caused the hearthlings not stopping eating issue. Once you get the updated mod it shouldn’t be a problem.

Without the mod runs the game normally.
I have now run it in normal. The last time in normal I miserably failed.