Hearthlings don't want to build any further and just left the buildings half built?

Hello , recently I started a very big project in my Stone Hearth game.
I found a problem that if I already started a building and then start another one while building that one , the Hearthlings don’t tend to finish either of the buildings.
Also the big project consists of multiple already made building out of the prefabs given to the players, I only connected them with roads and started building them. However in doing so the Hearthlings never finished any of the structures and only started a few of them and left scafolding on the half built buildings.

1. Tried putting town on alert mode , and sending them back to building.
  2. Restarted the game.
    3)Tried making multiple more materials then required.
    4)Also tried pausing and unpausing the building.

Thought they would go back to building.

Nothing happened, only got three separate errors.

error 1:

release-663 (x64)stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:135: attempt to call method ‘get_blueprint_region’ (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_blueprint_region’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:135: in function '_add_region_trace’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:119: in function <stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:106>

error 2:

release-663 (x64)c++ exception: lua runtime errorstack traceback:

error 3:

release-663 (x64)stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:279: attempt to call method ‘get_blueprint_region’ (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_blueprint_region’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:279: in function '_compute_total_scaffolding_region’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:295: in function 'recalculate_scaffolding_blueprint’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:152: in function '_add_region_trace’
stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:119: in function <stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding.lua:106>

Alpha 18, no mods in use.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Scadffolding is broken when Save or Relog (r663)