Clay planters that are suppose to be placed on walls are not able to mount onto walls.
Can’t reproduce this. Using the place item command, or through the placement menu, I can place the planter in a wall.
Can you try to build an over-hanging porch or ceiling above and enclosed by walls on three sides then add the pots ?
Better yet, maybe you could upload your template that doesn’t build properly?
We haven’t been able to reproduce this. If it still happens to you, @tay_thotheolh, please upload the savefile so that devs can take a look at it.
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.