Give me outfits ideias

3 Likes

3 Likes

farmer, just changed color, dont know what to do with him lol

3 Likes

They new shepherds are in town, to deal with all kind of animals :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

potter… not sure ;s

another potter, dirt clothes and another hat c(’~'c)

Blacksmith, just changed some colors, add gloves and a bandana

1 Like

the last one! changed gloves color and goggles glass color as well…

egineer_outfit_image

If there are no more ideias, i am gonna compile this and make a outfit mod :thinking:

is it possible to give the ability to make ‘itemized’ pieces of clothing… i.e. gloves, pants, jacket, shirt, hat, etc… where a hearthling can bee ‘accessorized’ with chosen wardrobe?

an example: I want my trapper to run faster, s/he now wears ‘running shorts’… or I want my blacksmith to smelt faster so s/he wears ‘gloves of smelting +2’

1 Like

i believe you can using this:

“stonehearth:equipment_piece”: {
“slot”: “torso”,
“render_type”: “merge_with_model”,

change the slot piece with any other part of the body
but probably will just be mixed whit any other clothes the heartling already has…
never tried… so i don’t really know if it will work

1 Like

I think its simple to that, but at first i wasnt thinking of making cutomized pieces, only full sets like the worker upgraded outfit. I would be more or less like, a diferent outfit + bonus speed and little armor.

I can see if i can make customized pieces, lets see how it goes haha

1 Like

This sounds amazing! I was just thinking of having a way to increase speed for other characters than Workers. I often end up just having 1 worker out of 10 and having just 1 outfit for that one hearthling is a bit boring. Please keep us updated!