German Stonehearth-Community (www.stonehearth.de)

it is indeed, and you’re doing a great job with the blog… :smiley:

i do hope you will do some additional CSI investigating of the previous streams as well… its funny what you can simply gloss over while watching the first time…

Great job with the blog! :blush:

1 Like

For one it might be the spam of the day… for others the bump of the month October :wink:.

SwitchingToGerman…

Wer sich gern in Deutsch über Stonehearth informiert, ist herzlich eingeladen auf www.stonehearth.de vorbeizuschauen. Inzwischen finden sich u.a. über 170 Bilder in der Galerie… und sie wächst mit jedem Stream. Alle neuen Beiträge werden natürlich auch getwittert. :wink:

Auch der deutschsprachige Steam-Kanal wächst langsam aber stetig und hat nun stolze 7 Mitglieder.

2 Likes

http://www.stonehearth.de/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/logo_neu1.png

Another month passed by and I have decided to give the site and idea behind a major overhaul. Apart from the design-changes there are some additional features included on the main page:

• including google-translation for all you foreign visitors :wink:
  • countdown to the next live-stream (of course only running if the next stream was announced)
  • including news from the Stonehearth.net RSS-Feed (translation always takes a bit)
  • comment-function via “Disqus” (just as on Stonehearth.net)

Maybe the biggest change is that I have finally included a forum, to allow for some questions, answers, discussions in German language.

SwitchingToGerman…

Als Vorbereitung auf den nahenden Release von Stonehearth, habe ich die Seite nochmals überarbeitet und weitere Inhalte hinzugefügt. Alle Änderungen auf einen Blick finden sich im letzten Blog-Beitrag.

2 Likes

Ya know, I find it very gefallen-ing that I can actually verstehen some of die Worte that have been gesagt on this page… I am an average American, and I hereby endorse the language of the Deutschlanders! I’m having a great time learning it, and I hope I can actually fully reden mit ihr by the end of the year.

It really is a spectacular language.

auf Deutsch

Ich spreche Deutsch gern. The End

2 Likes

Let me share a monthly update (obviously only to bump this thread) :wink:

Stonehearth.de is now also the home of my Stonehearth Add-On for Blender. So in the future you can download the add-on either from this forum here or from the “dedicated” page. This are the places where you will find always the most recent version and on the homepage you can see the Patch Notes (also in English). If you are interested in using it, please do not download it from other sources (for your own convenience).

GermanModeOn…

Auf Stonehearth.de findet sich jetzt auch eine Seite zum Blender Add-On. Die Patch-Notes sind bereits übersetzt, an der eigentlichen Seite arbeite ich noch… hier gibt es in den nächsten Tagen ein deutsches Video zum Add-On, dann werden auch die Informationen fertig sein. Falls also Interesse am Add-On besteht, bitte im eigenen Interesse nur auf der Homepage oder hier, im offiziellen Forum herunterladen.

1 Like

Long time no see. Please bear with me and let me (again) advertise Stonehearth.de a bit :wink:. Before switching to German… this website is also the home of my Stonehearth Add-On for Blender. At the moment I am working on a manual which will be also available in English (to be finished soonish).

GermanModeOn…

Als kleines Hobby betreibe ich weiterhin eine deutschsprachige Seite zu Stonehearth. Wer sie noch nicht kennt oder Neuigkeiten lieber in Deutsch lesen möchte, ist gern eingeladen, einen Blick darauf zu werfen. Außerdem hat das Stonehearth Add-On für Blender dort sein zu Hause. Im Moment arbeite ich an einer Anleitung zu dem Add-On, die sich auch bald auf der entsprechenden Seite finden wird (in deutsch und englisch).

kleine frage^^ hast du noch die qb von dem halben mensch?