Future Desktop Tuesdays: What would you like to see?

You are now at war with GLODEPERANT.

Your move, Glodeperant.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s up with this weekā€™s desktop Tuesday?

Did the devs forget about it? lol

no, they didnā€™t forgetā€¦

however, it is Karaoke Night at the local Krispy Kremeā€¦ and we know how Team Radiant covets their donutsā€¦

http://cdn2.dealnyou.in/img/original/090214162746-large.jpg?w=433&h=416

1 Like

Im on a diet.
@SteveAdamo youā€™re a monster.

2 Likes

Looks tasty, doesnā€™t it?

This has run of trackā€¦ why does that always happen? :cry:

Because certain people decide to post random images cough @epicdwarf cough
Iā€™m sure weā€™ll see an update today at some point, just gotta be patient!

Any further off topic comments will be removed

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see more of the happiness and wealth mechanics implemented!

Speaking of wealth, that would be awesome to see the start of gold coins and merchants that you can trade with in a desktop Tuesday!

A guide on how to create those special effects (for example falling leaves when chopping wood) would be cool.

1 Like

I would like that too.

Haha I keep thinking of things.

I think weā€™d all really love to see some work on some way to traverse ā€œcliffs.ā€ As it is, thereā€™s no way to get up/down the elevation changes. Ladders, stairs, or mining (!!) would be awesome to see in a desktop Tues.

1 Like

weā€™ve heard (at least, i think its been officially mentioned) that a version of the scaffolding was being tossed around as a means to change elevationsā€¦ perhaps weā€™ll see it ā€œsoonā€? :smiley:

I like how the Desktop Tuesdays are looking now. The only thing I would change about it is give us something we could use. Like maybe a mod that would give us a taste of the next update. For instance like with this Desktop Tuesday. How Tom showed off the new blueprint feature, I wish we could get a small update for that taste.

I would also like to see more community features, I mean the only thing Stonehearth.net has going on itā€™s front page is game updates. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s a bad thing, but it would be nice to include the community. Like maybe a community member of the month or something cool like that. Maybe even feature some of the staff working on the project like some vidocs. What the teams thoughts are when working on the game. I love me some vidocs.

I love the game, and the community. You guys are the best. =)

2 Likes

Heh, I started thinking about begging for more translation-located questions. How itā€™s will be done etc.

Umā€¦ there is at least 1 person among 1770 fans of PL community site @ facebook which doesnā€™t know English well D: