Frostfeast and Candledark update?

Is there any way to get Frostfeast and Candledark updated for 22.5?

I’ve never played them and was looking forward to trying them. :merry:

4 Likes

Me too, I missed it last year. But I have no idea as well.

1 Like

I believe one would have to consult @Froggy.

1 Like

Thank you Kittyodoom. :jubilant:

So, a second call-out to @Froggy? Are you there, please?
:ghost:
:santa:

Hey guys, just noticed this.

Unfortunately I’ve entered my last year of service and do not have the time to commit to something like this. I think the total development time for FF16 was around 3 months so I’m already way behind the curve.

7 Likes

After last night’s twitch video, does Frostfeast work now? :merry:

1 Like

Not quite yet, but we’ll post whatever compat fixes we manage to finish by Christmas.

5 Likes

I love you guys :heart:

Mhm.
Yep.

sniffs around for both of these mods, particularly for them to turn up on the Steam Workshop… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

they will need patched after release and that might require a new modder cause idk if froggy will be available or willing.

2 Likes

Pretty pretty please could we have an updated version of these for the final version?

Frostfeast in particular is my favourite mod of all time - I adore the lights and fireplaces - but I’ve never yet managed to play to the end without my game disintegrating.

They are such fabulous mods though - and they’d fulfil the Kickstarter festivals goal properly :wink:

There’s the compatibility release they made for Alpha 23, which worked mostly. From my side, I do not have any plans to update Frostfeast.

That is a shame, but that you so much for the many hours of pleasure your mods did provide!

1 Like