I’ve decided to try and be friends with the goblin, but I’m on the third quest and now despite having 14 looms, will not allow me to turn it in
Steps to reproduce:
- Ascendancy, Temperate, Normal
- Decide to beckon to the commands of the goblins two times
- Make looms for third time
Click, OK Here you Go.
Game not registering looms in the inventory
Explained pretty well. Though, will say I did try to have the weaver first maintain the 10 looms, but switched when I realized that 10 looms in inventory also included the loom the character was using.
I don’t know how to add an image, but I can if you want.
Version Number and Mods in use:
Hey Jay, welcome to the Discourse! I’ve upgraded your trust level so you can post screenshots or a save game. In the meantime, though, can you see the looms in the world? Are they in a stockpile?
In order to give the goblins what they demanded, you have to wait for them to come and ask you (a notification will pop up).
Clicking on OK in the sticky dialog from the bulletin list just keeps them being neutral (the dialog stays the same so you can decline at any time, although it might be confusing that you still have the option to agree and it does nothing).
When they come back to ask you for the items, even if you ignore the notification, they already looked at your inventory at that moment. Items added afterwards won’t count. So you can’t give them to the goblins anymore if the button is grayed out.
Is any of those your case? Or do you still feel it’s bugged? You can upload a savefile in that case and we’ll take a look at it. Instructions just in case:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
They have already arrived, but it will not accept despite having the looms, I will try to follow the instructions and find the save folder to send the information