Footman attack enemy camps automatically

Summary:
My footsmans attacks enemy camps automatical. This bring themself in danger, because they are somekind of bloodthirsty.

Steps to reproduce:

1. load savegame, try to keep the crypt alive. -> hearthling “Sean Nonac” will always run into fight. with the crypt.

Expected Results:
As a player i want the control about the attack time of enemy struckture. I want “No-Go-Areas” for my hearthlings to keep them away from dangerous situations.

Actual Results:
In the currently savegame all other zombies are dead. but his teammate run into dead. I wasn’t able to stop the fight. I tryed it with the movement order but they always run again to the crpyt. Dosn’t take care for health or wait for healing from hearbalist.

The attacking hearthlings can’t protect my village, so i lose units while they are somewere fighting.

Notes:
The savegame has also a script error, it looks like it is not related with the reported issue

develop-2867 (x64)@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:562: (5060332 Bleck Cordless) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state?stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:223: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:442: in function ‘verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:562: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:522>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:243: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:522: in function ‘_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:243: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function ‘f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

Attachments:
footman_rampage.zip (9.0 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
develop-2867 (x64)

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bug with the soldiers