Final boss on ACE

My town is fully upgraded, as are all my workers. How do I spawn the final encounter?? I’ve seen a giant Cthulhu type monster spawn with tentacles on the ground and such. Is this a modded thing? I thought it was part of the original stone hearth. Is it just a random encounter? Thanks, looking forward to dwarves!!

1 Like

Yes, it’s part of the main game

You have to reach the end of the Amberstone questline or the Orc questline to fight it.

1 Like

I thought I had reached the end. I fought and defeated Ogo, now there are different groups that come every once and a while. I guess I just have to play it out some more.

Ogo is the end of the goblin campaign, there’s the entire orc campaign still

Erdene probably approached you and explained how it goes. Your blacksmith probably learned some “Gong” recipe (they’re under decorations) you need to craft and place each gong. Every time you place a gong you attract a new wave of invaders (naturally, they’re stronger on each wave)
After the last gong, you’ll get to face off against the Khan herself

Alternatively, just keep doing quests for Clan Amberstone until they share “ancient knowledge” with you. When they tell you the story, just continue doing quests and not long after they’ll approach you and ask for help to deal with the Titan!

1 Like

Oh I haven’t made the gong. Thanks.

1 Like