[Fan Fiction] My Take on the world of Stone Hearth

In this post I will be taking my point of view on the world of Stone Hearth.
There will be made up words with their own meaning and definitions that I will get around to describing each one in a dictionary. So enjoy and read on~!

(The links will take you to a google doc where my work is)

• [Trineology][1] (Work in progress)
    The study of the known planes in Stone Hearth
    "With so much around us, we see very little"

• Esmology (Not started)
    The study of the elements and there subsides
    "The breakdown of anything can unlock everything"

• Sects of Study
    The structure of how the intellectual community is organized.
    “Size doesn’t matter when you can understand the world around you”

More to come~
[1]: Trineology - Google Docs

5 Likes

Hey, I read your fanfic. It’s pretty good, I’m glad to see someone doing stuff like this!

Interesting, but IMHO we know too little about the game / world to start writing encyclopaedia entries about it :stuck_out_tongue: .

Swift_Cube2h
Hey, I read your fanfic. It’s pretty good, I’m glad to see someone doing stuff like this!

Thanks! ^ ^ , so anything you would like to see?

Teleros1h
Interesting, but IMHO we know too little about the game / world to start writing encyclopaedia entries about it stuck_out_tongue .

In my view i’m filling in the blanks that make the most sense and of course none of this is canon just fan fiction :slight_smile:

Oh I know what you mean - I’ve done it myself too before - but I tend to do it when there’s more information out there to work with is all.

Different inspiration styles I guess. But I do try to base most of the writing on little parts of the existing stream Q&A vods and if canon information about the game does come out I can always edit my doc and replace the misinformation.

i want to read it but im to impressed to even start

i want to read it but im to impressed to even start

It is quit a taunting read but I kinda aimed for the textbook viveb, but if you think I could improve my work by shorting it or making it into smaller paragraphs?

Nice. I like that the story is written with the background in Stonehearth as we currently know it.

1 Like

Going to be away for a bit so prograss on this will slow down. Have a nice day!

alot of reading there… i guess ill download it and read it on my way to my cousins tomorrow.