Been browsing the forum here for quite a bit and cannot find an answer to my question: so by now any help is more than welcome.
I purchased Stonehearth for my son through Steam and the bleeding game just does not want to launch. I get a small black screen that appears for a second or so and then vanishes, but no game launches.
Some basic stats for the system it is supposed to be operating on:
Windows 10 64 bit
16 GB RAM
Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
Intel(R) uhd graphics 620 (Graphics card)
What have I done so far?
- tried to force the game to run in 32 bit (adjusting the JSON file with “force_32_bit” : true)
- IT Crowd favourite: reinstalling and turning it off and on again
- Launching the game direct from the folder on my laptop
- Launching it through steam; It says I played. But let’s be honest STEAM is lying
- Browsing this forum for anything even remotely linked to my issue
- Updated my drivers to made sure I had the latest version of all
- Tried to find a crash log: I cannot access the crash log there is a crash_reporter app which does not seem to do much and which I cannot open
So yeah, all tips are more than welcome to get this baby running