Engine error when finishing replacing ground

Summary:
Enemy goblin camp was located near the lake. After the goblins were gone I’ve ordered to “repair” the ground. That added a “planned” ladder to the side of the lake (it was never created since I did not create a way for Hearthlings to go to the bottom of the lake). Once the ground was completely replaced, it triggered this error.

After the ground was replaced the transparent ladder was NOT removed.

Actual Results:

release-693 (x64)[M]@stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:142: scaffolding listeners are not nil on destroy of scaffolding project volume. This is actually okay on shut downstack traceback:
	radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function 'verify'
	...omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:142: in function <...omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:139>
	[C]: in function 'destroy'
	...earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:139: in function <...earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:136>
	[C]: in function 'destroy'
	...earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:125: in function <...earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:121>
	[C]: in function 'destroy_entity'
	radiant/modules/entities.lua:83: in function 'destroy_entity'
	...earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:321: in function 'method'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:81: in function 'instance'
	stonehearth/stonehearth_common.lua:48: in function 'destroy_entity_forms'
	stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:78: in function 'cleanup_entity'
	stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:132: in function <stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:131>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall'
	stonehearth/stonehearth_server.lua:131: in function 'instance'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall'
	radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>

Attachments:

Version Number:
A20r693

Could you upload the savefile, @MelOzone?

Unfortunately, no. You can try this savegame ([MOD] Unit Frame Health Mod) as it is the same playthrough, but if I’m not mistaken at some point the problem “fixed” itself diring save/load, removing the ladder.
But if there is any trace left within the savefile, you’re welcome to take a look.

The situation repeated on the same playthrough! Although I have not replaced ground (completely) yet, the camp once again spawned near water and a ladder in the lake appeared. I suspect as soon as the ground gets replaced, the error will be reproduced.
It’s the same save as in this topic:

1 Like