Scaffolding error report

Summary:
Not a critical error or anything but I thought I should report the error. It occurred when I used the dirt fill in tool from a sacked Goblin camp(served em right). It was right next to the edge of the water and placed a shadow ladder in the water. When the hearthlings completed the task the error report occurred. It had no impact on my gameplay.
Steps to reproduce:

1. First we get the lettuce
  2. Then we get the boom boom
  3. I have the attached save set to where they are filling the hole and the error occurs just as they finish it.

Expected Results:

**Actual Results:**release-699 (x64)[M]
@stonehearth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:142: scaffolding listeners are not nil on destroy of scaffolding project volume. This is actually okay on shut down
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function ‘report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:468: in function ‘verify’
…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:142: in function <…omponents/scaffolding/scaffolding_project_volume.lua:139>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:139: in function <…earth/components/scaffolding/scaffolding_project.lua:136>
[C]: in function ‘destroy’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:125: in function <…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:121>
[C]: in function ‘destroy_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:83: in function ‘destroy_entity’
…earth/components/fabricator/fabricator_component.lua:321: in function ‘method’
radiant/modules/events.lua:81: in function ‘instance’

radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:251>
…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:119: in function ‘_destroy_buildings’
…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:32: in function <…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:31>
…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:183: in function ‘_on_terrain_changed’
…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:132: in function <…mponents/terrain_restoration/terrain_restoration.lua:131>

Notes:

Attachments: The offending area is slightly NE of the town proper next to the lake.

1485496467165.zip (7.4 MB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
0.20.0 No mods

System Information: That’s a very good question (backs out of room slowly then runs.)